You can easily and quickly buy a travel insurance online, even after you’ve left home.
Travel insurance from WorldNomads.com is available to people from over 130 countries.
It’s designed for adventurous travelers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities.
5 things you should know about travel insurance from WorldNomads.com
- Trusted reliable underwriters
WorldNomads.com is backed by a group of strong, safe and specialized travel insurers that provide you with excellent coverage, 24-hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need
WorldNomads.com provides coverage for what’s important to travelers from over 130 countries. By focusing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most
Did you have a change of plans? You can shop for more coverage or claim online while you’re still away. You can even purchase a World Nomads policy if you are already traveling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities
From skiing and snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a variety of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to make the most of your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you travelling safely
All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts as well as travel safety tips and advice online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
Why buy travel insurance from World Nomads.com?
- Backed by specialist insurers and global assistance partners
- Buy Online, even if you’ve already left home
- Buy more cover and claim online while travelling
- Covers a range of adventure sports and activities
- Give a little back and support a community development project
Bespoke Morocco Holidays
Reach out to us and we will make to you an unforgettable tailor-made adventure through a country that offers unparalleled diversity, a naturally hospitable, warm and friendly people, and a rich, engaging and fascinating culture.